Friday, January 20, 2006

More Drugs...

After consulting the pediatrician nurse over the phone we set up an appointment to see Dr D. this afternoon. He checked them out and after determining that the boys do not have strep or an ear infection, he put them on amoxicillin hoping to get the bug that is causing all this. They are miserable and not sleeping except in the car (even that is interrupted with fits of coughing). And to top it all off I think I am getting it too...
So I pulled out the big guns and went to my parent's house for help. Hopefully the extra hands will give me a chance to rest up and get better before I get sick. I cannot afford to be sick right now (of course when can I?). Wish us luck! I hope everyone else is staying healthy, if my boys can get sick while staying home so much, then anyone is at risk!

No comments: