Friday, January 13, 2006

After this weekend...

I spoke with my pediatrician's nurse today asking for help about getting the boys to sleep. She recommended giving them water, since they probably wont like it. If after a few nights that doesn't work then, just hold them, do not feed them, and if necessary put them in different rooms for a while. That way if they need to cry it out, they will not wake the other. Wonderful. Just wonderful news. This weekend may not be the best time to start this since I have company coming in, but I will start this big fun on Monday I guess. Not the magic pill I was hoping for, but perhaps it will get them to eat more during the day in addition to sleeping through the night.

Shawn, it is probably very similar to your girls suddenly having "broken" pacifiers. They will suffer for a little while but once it is over life will be much better. Wish me luck everyone, I will let you know how the first night goes...

No comments: