Saturday, January 13, 2007

Collin's Turn Monday

Well Monday Collin will be taking his turn to the hospital, getting a nose spray to calm him down before they put him out, and then they will easily put in his IV, hopefully. I am so worried about the IV, I know he will be out but the last time he had an IV done it took 11 sticks to get a vein!!! And we will be going home with a tube down his nose to monitor his reflux for 24 hours. Luckily my parents are going to take care of Cyrus during this time so I only have to worry about one child pulling on the tube. Cyrus will be going over to Nana & Grandpa's Sunday night since we have to be at the hospital at 6:00 AM Monday morning. And I thought we had to be there uber early for Cyrus' surgery! In the old days (pre-children days) I would just stay up if I had somewhere to be that caused me to leave the house at 5:30 AM. Wow it really was two lifetimes ago, amazing how so much can change in so little time. Now I am a mother of two little miracle children! And there was a time when I thought I was never going to have children... :P

No comments: