Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Three Meme's for Collin & Cyrus

We have been tagged by Hallie & Heath! So here goes...

THREE NICKNAMES:
Collin: Collin-Ollin, Zombie (since he grunts and groans instead of talks), Pumpkin
Cyrus: Cy, Pumkin, Sneaky Cyrus

THREE PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME LAUGH:
Collin: Big sister Gaia, Grandpa C., cousin Jayden
Cyrus: Gaia, Mommy, Daddy

THREE THINGS THAT I LOVE:
Collin: my train, (anything with lights on it), computers, pushing buttons and making things happen
Cyrus: blankies, seeking out dangerous objects, books

THREE THINGS THAT I HATE:
Collin: being taken away from computers, eating foods that require chewing, getting into the pool
Cyrus: eating, eating, and oh yeah, eating

THREE THINGS THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
Collin: why I keep getting taken away from the TiVo box, not being allowed to go face first off of the couch, chair, etc., that pushing on the button in the bath will cause the shower to come on and make me cry- again
Cyrus: why I cannot help empty the dishwasher, that I am not supposed to go after everything Collin wants, that my diaper is not supposed to be taken off and played with at my own will

THREE THINGS ON MY FLOOR:
Collin: me!, peek-a-boo blocks, my blankies during nap time
Cyrus: the clothes I take out of the dresser, the food I do not want to eat, my blankies left all over the house

THREE THINGS I AM DOING RIGHT NOW:
Collin: sleeping, sucking on my washcloth, rolling around in bed
Cyrus: sleeping, sucking my thumb, searching for my blankie

THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
Collin: keep my glasses on, crawl on all fours, get stuck in all sorts of things I thought I could fit in/on/under
Cyrus: walk everywhere, climb onto anything, take Collin's glasses off his face and hand them directly to mom with a warm smile

THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
Collin: serious, highly focused, easy going (does very photogenic qualify for a personality trait?)
Cyrus: sneaky, playful, self-aware

THREE THINGS I CANNOT DO:
Collin: walk, talk, chew solid foods
Cyrus: run, sleep through the night regularly, resist the urge to play with the cats

THREE FAVORITE FOODS:
Collin: spicy foods pureed so it goes down smooth, stars, yogurt
Cyrus: french fries, crackers, sweet peas & lima beans

THREE FOODS I DO NOT LIKE:
Collin: Sweet foods, fruit in sold form, anything that I have to chew
Cyrus: baby foods, cottage cheese, anything in more than minimum quantities (aka four oz.)

THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK REGULARY:
Collin & Cyrus: Milk, bottled watter, Pediasure with fiber

THREE SHOWS I WATCH:
Collin & Cyrus: Jacks Big Music Show, Blues Clues, Star Trek TNG

I tag: Loni, Holland & Eden, Jordan & Carson, Gillian via KEP,
Tanner

3 comments:

loni said...

So cute!
I will try to do it soon!

Anonymous said...

What a great thing for your guys to see when they're older. I might have to steal this. :)

Unknown said...

Then consider yourself Tagged, Matthew! :P