Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Calling all Preemie Moms!

If you haven't heard about this- it is a must see from everything I have been told, and the website reinforces that. I just ordered mine (because I will never find the time to sit down at my parent's house long enough to watch from their TiVo).

Little Man the Movie is a documentary about a micro preemie who is a miracle child beating all the odds. Have a box of tissues ready, and if you are like me, probably plan to watch it in intervals...

Preemie Magazine was also advertised on the LIttle Man website and since I had never heard of it, maybe someone else may be interested too!

1 comment:

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

Preemie Magazine is awesome!!! I read it cover to cover every quarter when it comes!

I need to see the Little Man Movie!!!

Your kids are adorable!