Tuesday, April 25, 2006

While I Was Away...

I thought I would share with everyone some of the pictures that the grandparents sent me while I was in Germany. Just a look into what the boys were up to...

Oh I also wanted to share this book, Small Steps Forward: Using Games and Activities to Help Your Pre-School Child with Special Needs, that my friend Jen gave me while I was in Germany that I have been reading. She works with families with Special Needs for a living, a family advocate if you will. Some people may not see how it applies, but I feel that it has been helpful in coping with preemies and them being behind, Collin in particular. And if it happens that either of them do end up with disabilities, then I wont feel so unprepared. With all the therapists and developmental delays, this book has been very helpful in making my time with them more productive.


Cyrus and Collin learned how to open the drawer between the seats at Grandma & Grandpa's house. It quickly turned into a toy box.

Collin and Cyrus enjoying some quality time with Grandpa. They were more excited to see him when he came home from work than they were to see me the day I came back from Germany.

Daddy came by for a visit too, which of course the boys loved. Hi Daddy!

Everyone at my Dad's work has heard about the boys since I was pregnant. So needless to say they were a big hit when my mom brought them up to his office to meet his coworkers. Here Cyrus seems to have attached himself to a pretty lady, just like Cyrus...

Collin seems perplexed by his goatee. What is all that hair? Looks like something I have seen on Daddy before, I think...

No comments: