Friday, January 06, 2006

First Pics of the New Year

I got a couple of great shots today that I wanted to share. They were sleepy and therefore a little goofy, and right after became very grumpy. They are napping right now. *Whew* But oh these pictures are the best! I have to say that the Baby Paparazzi has very photogenic children. Just for posterity, Collin now weighs 18 lbs. 6 oz. 28 inches & Cyrus weighs 20 lbs. 3 oz. 28 5/8 inches long. They are 14 months old, and their adjusted age makes them 10 1/2 months old now.


This is the one I put on the website thumbnail to replace the pea pod picture.
Look at those amazing smiles! They were both laughing hysterically of course.


Another wonderful shot of the boys laughing at the toy I was tickling them with.
They are getting so big!


Cyrus got a hold of the toy I was using to make them smile.
The feet jingle. This was after both of them started going after
Collin's glasses, so I figured I needed a distraction.

(Pretty easy to copy & paste from one site to the other.)

No comments: